Okay, so I know I'm kind of late in posting this. As in, we're already 2 weeks into 2011. But, better late than never, right? I've been doing a lot of art journaling in the last few days; I've just started back up after a Christmas Break (I actually don't think there should ever be a break from arting, but I got so caught up in the moment, I forgot.) I'm going to be posting a list of goals for the new year, and I hope that you will follow me along on my arting adventure - working my way into new mediums and taking trips into the unknown. (This is starting to sound a little creepy...) So, without further ado, here we go.
1. I will work in my art journal every day, even if it is something as insignificant as a small doodle.
2. I will post on this blog every day (More on this later on in the post)
3. I will continue to post things to my Etsy shop and to work on getting sales.
4. I will continue to work on my manga, learning to shade and color them better as well.
5. I will try to delve deeper into collaging in my art journals, which, currently, is sort of scarce
6. I will experiment with new colors, especially purple and pink, two colors which I am not particularly fond of.
Now, going back to the second goal for this year. Blogging daily. Art journaling daily. Every day I will post a prompt/challenge that you should complete in your journal. It should only taken 5-25 minutes to actually complete, and it will help you remember to work in your journal every day.